2015 to the present
Launch of veneer plant with production capacity of up to 300 thousand cubic metres per year of high quality rotary-cut veneer.
Launch of sawn wood plant with production capacity of up to 240 thousand cubic metres of high quality green and kiln dried sawn wood.
Start of pellet plant construction. The first stage - launch of a plant with a capacity of 90 thousand tons per year in 2019. Second stage (2019-2021) - expanding capacity up to 135 thousand tons per year
There was significant growth in the volume of logging and the scale of business. The 300-thousand-cubic-metre-a-year veneer plant was built. That project received the status of Priority Investment Project in the sphere of forest exploitation in the Far East. Construction of the lumber mill began.
The Amur Shipping Company was joined to RFP as part of the transport and logistics division. Preparatory work on value-added wood processing complexes in the Khabarovsk and the Amur territories was begun. RFP felling-area resources expanded more than 20% on account of the acquisition of the assets of JSC «Flora» — one of the largest logging entities of the Far East.
In this period, increases in RFP’s forest fund were due to the acquisition of the assets of logging companies in the Khabarovsk, Amur and Primorsky territories.
The RFP «Managing Company» was started at the end of 2004 based on the assets of JSC «Dallesprom» whose main activity had been logging, woodworking and selling forest products to countries of the Asia-Pacific region since 1930.
Privatization of «Dallesprom» and «Amur Shipping Company».
All the activities of the forest industry were consolidated under «Dallesprom». The logging volumes of «Dallesprom» were maintained at historic highs — 20 million cubic metres per year. In 1954, in connection with the 100th anniversary of Russian steam transport on the Amur the «Amur River Shipping Company» was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
The «Amur Shipping Company and Trade» was nationalized and renamed «Amur State Shipping Company.»
In 1858, the first «Amur Company» enterprise was founded, which expanded and by 1871 was given a new charter and the name «Amur Shipping Company Partnership». In 1892, the «Association of the Amur Shipping Company» was reorganized into the «Amur Shipping Company and Trade» and employed more than 500 vessels owned by 159 shipowners.