We invite partners and investors
One of the strategic goals for the development of RFP is the development of wood processing. In this area RFP is implementing the project "Amursk Advanced Wood Processing Center" in the city of Amursk..
We are launching joint projects in wood processing in The Komsomolsk PDA in Amursk*
The following raw materials and products are available for further processing within joint projects in The Komsomolsk PDA*, Amursk:
* The Komsomolsk PDA (Priority Development Area) is a free economic zone with preferential treatment for investors launched according to government decree number 628 of 06/25/2015. FZ dated 29.12.2014g. № 473-FZ "Covering territories of advancing social and economic development in the Russian Federation."
- — Sawnwood (spruce or larch, up to 230 thousand cubic metres per year)
- — Veneer (larch, up to 300 thousand cubic metres per year)
- — Wood chips (spruce or larch, up to 400 thousand cubic metres per year)
- — Roundwood (spruce or larch, up to 1 million cubic metres per year)
The infrastructure of the advanced wood processing center:
Water supply (available on-site water treatment plant)
Heating (primary 31 Gcal boiler, secondary 15.5 Gcal stage and backup heating)
Electricity (GLP 100/10 MW, a distance of 3.5 km to Amur Thermal Power Station-1)
Railroad (Mylki station — 16 km, Amur Plant RPP station — 3 km. 10 km of access and in-plant roads)
Quay wall (300 m, with two gantry cranes, 500-1000 tons per day, river/sea processing vessels up to 120 m)
Road (Amursk – Komsomolsk)
Priorities in the establishment of joint ventures
- — Production of plywood
- — Production of LVL
- — Production of planed and molded products (lining, batten, block-house) with universal equipment
- — Workshop production of laminated lumber
- — Workshop production of furniture and joinery panels
- — Shop for the production of container pallets
- — A workshop for the assembly and production of finished housing sets and components for housing sets
From wood chips:
- — Fuel granules (pellets)
- — Power generation
Other related promising projects:
- — Construction of a wood-chip-powered greenhouse on the complex (optional electric power, water, ash fertilizers)
- — Construction of a warehouse and logistics complex (container terminal)
- — Construction of repair and maintenance complexes with parking areas for trucks and special equipment
- — Launching the production of packaging products
- — Other manufacturing products to serve the region's needs for import substitution.
Other areas of cooperation
The Amursk wood processing center is the main but not the only direction of development for RFP. We are looking for and inviting partners to cooperate on an ongoing basis:
- — Logging companies for the distribution of your production through our existing sales channels
- — Professional investors to increase logging capacity
A unique combination of location, resources, infrastructure and human resources makes the Amur area an ideal place for the development of a wood-processing cluster. This powerful modern industrial complex will become a real point of growth – for Khabarovsk Territory, the Far East and Russia as a whole.
Should you have any questions on cooperation with RFP, please contact us. Phone numbers and addresses can be found in the “Contacts
” section. We look forward to working with you!